The prestigious NetApp Innovation Award recognizes visionary customers who are using NetApp Flash solutions accelerate business value in their organizations. As examples, innovators are streamlining operations and improving business processes, delivering an improved and outstanding customer experience, expanding into new markets, speeding time to market, and/or out-pacing the competition.
The deadline for initial submissions is May 31, 2016.
Eligibility for the NetApp Innovation Award is contingent upon the customer first meeting the following mandatory criteria:
- All NetApp Innovation Award nominees must have expressed written consent to be submitted for this award.
- An Innovation Award nominee representative must be willing and authorized to participate in public-facing NetApp-sponsored marketing activities showcasing their initiative when/if they are selected as a finalist. These may include the use of their company name and, logo in, marketing collateral * (e.g., press release, executive abstract, video, infographic) showcasing the project for which they are being honored.
*All assets will be presented to the customer for their review and approval prior to publication.
- If selected as a finalist, a NetApp Innovation Award nominee representative must be able to attend the NetApp Insight user conference, taking place in Las Vegas, Nevada on September 26-29, 2016. (Travel will be paid by NetApp in accordance with the finalist company’s policy. ).
In addition, the project/initiative being submitted must satisfy the following requirements:
- Innovation Award nominees are customers who have deployed or are in the process of deploying one or more of the following NetApp products: All Flash FAS, SolidFire, EF-Series.
- Innovation Award nominees demonstrate extraordinary business value as a result of their use of NetApp Flash technology.